Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Faves of 2021 (Vol. 3)

This marks the last of the faves mixes for 2021, and I'm still fairly optimistic that there'll be enough late finds to constitute an orphans mix not too long into next year. Now, I'll admit that optimism stems from nothing other than the tingling of my spidey senses telling me I missed some gems... but these days I'll take optimism from anywhere I can get it.

Additionally, this mix contains what might be my song of the year. I'm not going to contaminate the listening experience by identifying it, but I'm curious if the UHM regulars out there share the same fave. Let me know your choice in the comment section.

Don't We All Need Some Time To Unwind

1. Br0s Steve Get On Up
2. Boy Go1den KD and Lunch Meat
3. LA Exes Baby Let's Pretend
4. The C0urettes Want You! Like a Cigarette
5. The Shivas Rock Me Baby
6. E11en Fo1ey I'll Be True 
7. The Sanitizers Kiss Me I'm Vaccinated
8. Shannon & the C1ams Mary, Don't Go
9. Brad Sux How to Not Kill Yourself
10. The RTs We Didn't Know
11. Sam Evien Freezee Pops
12. FUR Wild Heart
13. B1unt Bangs She's Gone
14. Kiss the Tiger Motel Room
15. Cocktai1 S1ippers She Devil (Shout It Out Loud)
16. Bat Fangs Action
17. The Daydream Doin' What You're Doin' Anyway
18. Brins1ey Schwartz You Can't Take It Back
19. Je1ani Aryeh From These Heights
20. Ve11a & Macy Grey Blue
21. E1ise LeGrow Feel Alright
22. Jesse Ma1in State of the Art
23. Eden James Bad Girl
24. The Wi1dhearts Sort Your Fucking Shit Out

 

6 comments:

jonder said...

No, I don't see "Chaise Longue" on your tracklist, and that's the definitive SOTY for 2021. Just kidding!

I had no idea that Ellen Foley and Brinsley Schwartz released new records in 2021. Too much music, can't keep up...

Roy Pearl said...

Wet Leg is on my radar. Waiting for their debut full-length to drop.

Strummer62 said...

always a treat and a great way to discover new music , thank you for this !

Anonymous said...

HEY ROY COMO SIEMPRE GENIAL Y FANTASTICO. LLEVO TODO EL DIA ESCUCHANDOLO A TODO VOLUMEN. MUCHAS GRACIAS Y MUCHA SALUD Y RISAS PARA EL 2022

Roy Pearl said...

Gracias y felices fiestas!

Continuo Musique said...

Well deserving Blog. Really an amazing and informative blog. Thank you for sharing this information with us. Keep sharing your music knowledge with us. Check out Here for the Latest French Music Upcoming CD releases.