Saturday, August 13, 2022

Faves of 2022 Vol. 2

Right off the bat I'll cop to cheating a little on this mix. There's two songs from 2021 that I neglected to find last year (I know, right? How can such a thing happen?) and I'm including them here for no other reason than they're all kindsa awesome.
 
Of course, "all kindsa awesome" describes the other 22 songs as well. Seems that as soon as I start to despair that my antiquated rockist preferences are outmoded, old fashioned, and/or laughably out of date, a new batch of young bands shows up to casually storm the Bastille. So as much as rock n' roll may already be a desiccated corpse lying in an open coffin, it turns out all you gotta do is shoot some electricity through it to keep that carcass moving.

 
1. C0urettes Talkin' About My Baby
2. Beach Day Saturday Night
3. R00ni Indigo
4. Peter D0novan This Better Be Good 
5. The Spark1ers Late Great Saturday Night
6. Dr. B00gie You're Not The Only One
7. Bandit0s Time Wasted
8. The Sweet Things Ride It Home
9. Gyasi Black Strap
10. Spira1 Stairs Pressure Drop (End of the Hurricane)
11. R0wan Nothing's Gonna Change
12. Dirty F1ix I Agree
13. Michae1 Monroe Can't Stop Falling Apart
14. The G00n Sax In The Stone
15. Pkew Pkew Pkew Mom's Dime 
16. Extra Arms Big Dogs
17. Dirty Bynum I Don't Wanna Be Alone
18. Sunf1ower Bean Baby Don't Cry
19. Go1d Star Cherry Red
20. Shanda & the How1ers Whatcha Gonna Do Now?
21. The Interrupters My Heart
22. Supercrush Perfect Smile
23. Bishop's Daredevi1 Stunt C1ub Hold You Up
24. The Lings Neverending Lonely Rush M.A.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROY COMO SIEMPRE PONES EL LISTON CADA VEZ MAS ALTO. MUCHISIMAS GRACIAAAAAAAS

Roy Pearl said...

Gracias! Siempre agradezco tus comentarios!