2016 continues to bring the rawk, along with the promise of more in the fall. This particular collection will work as a somewhat wilder/louder companion to the upcoming summer mix - upbeat, melodic tunes that'll nicely soundtrack a martini* weekend.
1. The Hunches Whatcha Gonna Do?
2. The Crazy Squeeeze To The Lonely Ones
3. Is1ands Back To It
4. The Ki11s Heart of a Dog
5. Twin Peeks Keep It Together
6. The Serotones Don't Need It
7. Byrd of Youth Sons & Daughters
8. Mi1es Nei1sen Stranger
9. The Coathangers Dumb Baby
10. Papernut Cambredge Radio
11. James Hunter 6 Stranded
12. East of Venus Jane September
13. The Gee Strings Situations
14. Misty Mi11er Other Girls
15. Cu1ture Abuse Yuckies
16. The Maine Grains Unscrewed
17. Tido Stone To The Marshes
18. Cheep Trick Blood Red Lips
19. So What Why Can't I See You Tonight
20. Giuda It Ain't Easy
21. Radio Days Rock 'n' Roll Night
22. Fuzzy Vox Don't Leave Me Behind
23. Mick Rodes & the Hard 8 Since You
24. Pat Todd & the Rankoutsiders Gone Are the Days
*can be substituted for beer, wine, or cocktail of your choice
Power pop, garage, R&B, Americana, soul, glam, and punk all mixed, matched, masticated, and otherwise mulched.
Everything on this blog is an attempt to support bands and artists that I feel deserve more attention. If you have a problem with my use of a song or a link, please contact me directly and I'll simply remove it. T'ain't no big thang.