Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Un-Herd Christmas 2010

Here is, in the words of the terminally unhinged Phil Spector, "A Christmas Gift For You." Of course, Phil baby was talking about a .44 Magnum and urinating on your bullet-ridden corpse while obscured under an eight pound afro wig, while I'm somewhat more peaceably referring to these 25 highly listenable and/or downright awesome songs that go along with last year's 25 Songs of Christmess mix. Your own predilections will dictate which gift you prefer, although for those on the fence let me just point out that the two mixes, when taken together, all but guarantee you at least two and a half pain-free hours during this most pain-filled of seasons. Then again, if pain be your thang you're gonna wanna stick with Phil. In the nonce, best of the season, glad tidings, happy holidays, etcetera etcetera.

Un-Herd Christmas 2010

1. The Mynabirds All I Want Is Truth (For Christmas)
2. Cartel Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
3. Eels Christmas Is Going To The Dogs
4. Leroy Santa Stole My Baby
5. Zombina & the Skeletones A Chainsaw For Christmas
6. Julian Casablancas I Wish It Was Christmas Today
7. The Ramones Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)
8. Rancid Xmas Eve (She Got Up And Left Me)
9. The Dualers Mus-Be Christmus
10. Hawaii Mud Bombers Santa's Wish
11. Best Coast w/ Wavves Got Something For You
12. Death Cab For Cutie Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
13. Little Jackie Mrs. Claus Ain't Got Nothin' On Me
14. Guster Tiny Tree Christmas
15. The BAcksliders That's How We Do Christmas
16. Little Isidore Party Hard
17. The Fleshtones Canadian Christmas
18. The Wellingtons I Guess It's Christmas
19. Material Issue Merry Christmas Will Do
20. The Long Blondes Christmas Is Cancelled
21. Rusty It's Christmas Time (And I'm Poor)
22. The Bellrays All I Want To Do Is Shag For Christmas
23. Nerf Herder I've Got A Boner For Christmas
24. The Chevelles O Come All Ye Faithful Surfer Girls
25. Bleu 12 Dayz

No comments: