Saturday, March 4, 2023

Orphans 2022

 

Some time next year I'll no doubt discover an absolute gem that I frustratingly managed to never hear (suggestions always welcome, btw), but for now 2022 is pretty much wrapped with this mix. Over all, a good year - although I'm definitely seeing hints that the rock era could be drawing to a close. That might be complete hogwash of course; after all, some pinched-faced conservative moralists claimed rock was dead back in 1958 - and I don't want to align myself with any of those sorts of knobs. Maybe I'll just shut up, clutch on to the words of Oscar Wilde ("reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated"), and continue onward as if change and entropy aren't a feature of this life. Seems as good a plan as any.

Walking Forward, Looking Back

1. T. Rexic0 Oh Yeah
2. Jay A11en & the Arch Criminals Be Mine Tonight
3. R0mero Crossing Lines
4. The Che1sea Curve Jamie C'mon
5. Karma Gambit Cable Knit Sweater
6. Maura & the Bright Lights Perfect Girl
7. The De1ta Riggs The Real Electric
8. JD McPhers0n Just Around the Corner
9. Kevin Stevens0n Brand New Day
10. Titus Andr0nicus Give Me Grief
11. P0inted Sticks Anywhere
12. Emper0r Penguin A Gun and a Badge
13. The Pinx Dust to Diamonds
14. Dr0pper Waste of Time
15. Stars Like 0urs Radio
16. Spark1ehorse It Will Never Stop
17. B1usterfields Too Obvious
18. T00 Much Joy What Pricks We Were
19. The Hooten Ho11ers Back in Business Again
20. Butch Wa1ker Tell Me I'm Pretty (Methamphetamine Pt. 2)
21. Big J0anie In My Arms
22. Jeremy & the Har1equins One Shot (of Rock & Roll)
 

2 comments:

c said...

Yeah!! best day of the week!!

KARK said...

Thanks again!