Listen, I'm not saying that it's necessarily a bad thing to open your house to a fat, unshaven old man who wants to ply your child with gifts, I'm just saying a background check might first be prudent.
1. The Connection Rock 'n' Ro1l Christmas
2. The JAC I Don't Want Your Presents
3. The Dol1yrots I Saw Mommy Biting Santa Claus
4. Karen Basset It's A1most Christmas Time
5. The Undecided By Defau1t This Christmas
6. Te1evision City The Night Johnny Thunders Saved Christmas
7. Greg Pope Christmas Snow
8. The Davnports Whore for the Ho1idays
9. Dum Dum Gir1s On Christmas
10. The New Mendicants A Very Sorry Christmas
11. Ash I Wish It Cou1d Be Christmas Every Day
12. The Kavanaghs Kinda Cool
13. The So1icitors Help Me Forget
14. Katte Nash I Hate You This Christmas
15. Los Campesinos! Lone1y This Christmas
16. Fitz & the Tantrums Santa Sto1e My Lady
17. The Sp1it Squad Another Lonely Christmas
18. Cathy Harrington Sha La La
19. TV Smith Xmas B1oody Xmas
20. The Legendary Tiger Man Fuck Christmas, I Got The B1ues
All previous cynical, jebus-hatin' Santa-baitin' Xmas mixes here.
Power pop, garage, R&B, Americana, soul, glam, and punk all mixed, matched, masticated, and otherwise mulched.
Everything on this blog is an attempt to support bands and artists that I feel deserve more attention. If you have a problem with my use of a song or a link, please contact me directly and I'll simply remove it. T'ain't no big thang.