Sunday, March 18, 2018

Old Monger (Vol.2)

Here's one of the first monger mixes I ever compiled. I figured I'd post it before losing it in some horrible future hard drive crash. This is mostly a mix of tunes from the ancient times, an era when filesharing meant a secretary loaning a stack of papers to the neighboring cubicle. It was also an era before recording levels were all pushed into the maximum dynamic range, which, in the end, might be the only element that ties these songs together.

Sometimes It's Wise to Know Which Way the Gun is Pointing

1. Wanda Jacks0n Let's Have a Party
2. The L0ng Ryders Run Dusty Run
3. The De1 Fueg0s Don't Run Wild
4. The Hangmen Rotten Sunday
5. The Bard0ts Chained Up
6. Be Bop De1uxe Panic in the World
7. The Jam The Place I Love
8. Sunset Va11ey I Got Fair
9. Ten Days Late Reach
10. The Swingin' Neckbreakers Struttin'
11. The Jet B0ys You Tell Me Lies
12. Andrew Mathes0n Red Shoes in Italy
13. The L0west of the Low Salesmen, Cheats, and Liars
14. John D0e Knockin' Around
15. Jerry Jerry & the S0ns of Rhythm Orchestra Bad Luck at Tulane
16. Teenage Head Some Kinda Fun
17. The1onious Monster Sammy Hagar Weekend
18. Bad Brains I Against I
19. Art Bergmann Bound for Vegas
20. Ducks De1uxe Paris 9
21. Roy L0ney I Couldn't Spell %#&!
22. The Brains Money Changes Everything
23. Dramarama In Quiet Rooms
24. The Pand0ras I Didn't Cry
25. Michae1 Monroe Disappointed in You

No comments: