Saturday, April 6, 2024

ReGeneration

Another theme mix that's totally self-explanatory. I'd love to see some alternate suggestions in the comment section, because I'm low-key haunted by the thought that there's an obvious oversight (case in point: I just remembered Alice Cooper's "Generation Landslide" as I typed that sentence). Any help and/or ridicule will be appreciated.

 

 

There Ain't No Future And There Ain't No Past

1. The Wh0 My Generation
2. Generati0n X Your Generation
3. Richard He11 & the Voidoids Blank Generation 
4. Dead B0ys 3rd Generation Nation
5. Human T0ys Generation Shit 
6. E1ectric Angels Def Generation
7. Gir1 Friday Generation Sick
8. Cracker I Hate My Generation
9. S1oan I Hate My Generation
10. Marcy P1ayground Our Generation
11. N0FX Generation Z
12. F1DLAR Why Generation
13. Forgotten Rebe1s The Me Generation
14. Steve C0nte My DeGeneration
15. Biters Hallucination Generation
16. Diam0nd Dogs Generation Upstart
17. New York Vau1ts Mindless Generation
18. The Professiona1s New Generation
19. The Methad0nes Say Goodbye to Your Generation
20. Green 0n Red Brave Generation
21. Beat Farmers Beat Generation
22. Kursaa1 F1yers Television Generation 
23. New T0wn Anima1s Forgotten Generation
24. Danie1 Romano Generation End

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Instant DL

KARK said...

Thank you!

If you don't know this yet, you may want to check it out:

"Generations" by Electric Doghouse, the 1997 one-off collaboration between Joe Strummer and Rat Scabies for the Generations I: A Punk Look At Human Rights ‎compilation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crXQ4j5bpro

Roy Pearl said...

Missed that tune in my life, KARK - thanks for bringing it to my attention! And yeah, that's the sort of suggestion I'm looking for.

jonder said...

Love this kinda thing...

"Fight This Generation" by Pavement
"Song for a Future Generation" by the B-52's
"New Generation" by Zero Boys
"Hot Generation" by the Pandoras
"This Generation's On Vacation" by Shock

Roy Pearl said...

Great ones, jonder! Totally forgot the tunes by Pavement, Pandoras, and the B-52s.

CKORD said...

Great post Roy; keep them coming!

---------
Make your music easily discoverable. Create your artist profile on CKORD today!